skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Decorating
After two years of living in our house, I'm finally getting around to decorating it! For awhile, it just seemed too overwhelming, so I never wanted to bother with it. I tackled the dining room first since it was the room that needed the least amount of work. With the help of a decorator, I picked out a painting, a rug, and had some gorgeous drapes made. It's amazing how much better just a few key pieces made the room look. I still have to finish reupholstering the seat cushions, which is much more difficult than I anticipated. After that, the room will be complete!! These pictures don't do the room justice, especially with the mess on the table!
2 comments:
Very nice. Can't wait to see it in person. Um, are the cats part of the makeover? lol
Wow! Your room is gorgeous!
Post a Comment